The Canadian embassy offers numerous opportunities for exploring the country. There exist opportunities wherein the worker or Visitor is allowed to stay in the country while abiding by the laws. Our experts help provide change status of the applicant in the following areas:
  • Work permit.
  • Student visa program.
  • Grandparents or parents visa.
  • Visitor visa.
  • Restoration status.
  • Implied status.
  • Spouse visa.
  • Extension of stay or visa.
For any of the above subjects, drop in for a extended discussion on the Canadian settlement process and opportunities.
Give wings to your Canadian dreams.